Blog Journal #6

 

    Based on my initial experiences with Diigo I think it is a very helpful tool. I like how people can not only share resources but add tags and short descriptions to those resources so that other can find them easily later by searching key words. The sit overall seems very easy to navigate which means people are more likely to use it in the future. I also think this is a great tool to implement into a future classroom to have students share their research on. The only thing I do not like about it is that you can only use it on google chrome which means it may not always be easily accessible if you are used to or only have other browsers.

 

    I personally am not a big fun of blogging as I do not always feel confident enough in my writing to share it with others. I am just not a fan of writing or sharing my writing in general as I am more of a visual learner that is also how I prefer to share my thoughts. However, I do enjoy using Blogger as it is easy to use and helps you to organize all your posts however you would like. I also like that by blogging we can share our thoughts with others on a different platform and can also comment on their posts in order to start in class discussions.

 

    One interesting Web 2.0 tool is Edmodo. I remember my teachers using this when I was in middle school and high school. This is a great tool because you can keep everything in one place. You can communicate with other students and teachers as well as share assignments and due dates for your class. I always felt like this tool was easy to use and navigate and always helped me when I needed to look back to make sure I had all the right information or if I needed to ask my teacher a quick question.

Comments