Technology Detox (Tech-Flex #8)

 This week I spent a lot of time with family for the Thanksgiving break and was able to take a much needed break from things like social media and other technological platforms. I was with all of my close family who matter so much to me so instead of spending so much time on my phone or laptop I sat down and had great conversations with family members I had not seen in a while and got to play plenty of board and card games. I enjoyed this technology detox so much as I did not feel the need to look at what others were doing for their break and experienced less "FOMO" (fear of missing out) than I usually would. I was able to really enjoy the moments I got with my family rather than always looking for the next thing. Overall this was a great experience and one I need to repeat more often.

Comments