Blog #8

 

    After working on the web design assignment, I feel that I learned a lot more than I had expected to as I was working on this assignment. As I have mentioned previously, I am not usually great with technology and seem to struggle with learning new applications when working on school projects. I did like that after this project I have discovered that creating your own website is free and easy to do. Since I am hoping to become an art teacher after graduation, I feel that this new skill well come in handy when creating my teacher website that I can share with students, parents, and faculty.

  

   Over the course of the semester, I have learned a lot through working on Diigo. I do feel that this resource will come in handy in my future classrooms as it provides great ways to share easy to access resources with your students and for them to reciprocate. Being able to annotate, share the link to the resource, and being able to search it easily with key words will allow for a great form of communication in a class or work setting. This platform also allows for easy communication which allows for the students and teachers to have an open form of communication even outside of the classroom.

     

I feel that for teachers, it is crucial to stay up to date on the current advances in technology in order to be helpful resources for their students when they are struggling. I think that teacher professional development is also extremely important as the more teachers inform themselves and stay up to date the more they can help their students do the same. This allows teachers to make sure that students are more prepared for the “real world” once they are finished with their education.

 

My teacher website: https://eme2040teacherpage.weebly.com/

Comments

  1. I really liked your website! I like how you incorporated the paint and palette in your header to fit the theme! Since the background was busy, you made sure to use black font which was good, so your words still popped on the page and were easy to ready. I also liked your layout and how your tabs were easy to navigate, find, and clear to read and understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I really loved the layout of your website. It was very easy to navigate, and I was able to see the layout clearly. Everything was extremely well organized, and followed all of the design requirements. Overall, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I very much enjoyed your website. It was simplistic which made for easy use in the navigation portion of the site. I like the content within it but it is paired with good contrast and repetition that makes sense for navigation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment